Publishing a Open Access Publication
- Fill in Your Registration Form ("Publish")
- Double-check Your Registration Form
- Confirm License Agreement
- Upload and Save
- Print License Agreement and Held at the University Library
1. Fill in Your Registration Form ("Publish")
Enter the bibliographical data of your document and the abstract you have prepared into the form.
To complete this step, click on the "Continue"-button.
2. Double-check Your Registration Form
After you have posted the registration form, you can double-check the data you have entered in the first step. In case of faulty entries you can click in the "Revise"-button to return to the online-registration form; here, you can correct faulty entries. Once all entries are correct you click on "Save and Upload File" to complete this step.
3. Confirm License Agreement
Confirm the License Agreement by clicking on the "Agreed"-button. After the upload you will receive an email containing the full text of the License Agreement which you need to print out.
In case additional authors contributed to the publication you need each person´s written consent.
5. Upload and Save
- either upload a single PDF-file,
- or upload a single PDF-file together with a ZIP-file.
5. Print License Agreement and Held at the University Library
Please hand in a signed copy of the License Agreement (as scan or print) at the University Library´s, Gutenberg Open, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You confirm with the “Granting of Rights” that by publishing on Gutenberg Open you don´t violate any third parties´ rights.