Master´s Thesis Check List
The electronic version of your master´s thesis has to comply with certain formal requirements. We want to help you checking your master´s thesis with regard to these formal criteria by providing a check list you can follow.
Carefully review the checklist to make sure that you have followed the recommended procedures. Your request to archive your master´s thesis can only be answered positively, if all criteria on the check list are met. Otherwise make any needed corrections to your master´s thesis.
- The author’s name appears on the title page.
- The publication’s title appears on the title page.
- The electronic version requires page counting.
- Illustrations, quotes, tables and the like need to be contained completely in the electronic version.
- The names of the dean, the first and second reviewer need to be deleted.
- You need to delete your curriculum vitae in case you don’t want this information to be saved and published on the internet.
- All personal data in your acknowledgments needs to be deleted.
- An electronic abstract is available in German and English.
- The electronic version is available in PDF (ideally PDF/A).